DON'T MISS OUT
Take Big Savings Home
Try Our Early Bird Sale Prices
Get Up To $167 Off
Sorry, there are no products in this collection
Why is Prime Sleep Better?
Every mattress across our portfolio is a result of longstanding sleep innovation with comfort and quality in mind.
Our Commitment to Consumers and Environmental Sustainability
We constantly strive to attain the highest standards in everything we do. You can depend on us in continuously conducting market research to select innovative sleep solutions for you, while ensuring environmental sustainability and our social responsibilities.
- Our suppliers adhere to the highest standards for product quality and safety. Our products are assembled from finished components and all our foam has been certified by CertiPUR-US® and is tested to be:
- * Low emission (VOCs) for indoor air quality
- * Made without prohibited phthalates
- * Made without ozone depleters (no CFCs)
- * Made without mercury, lead, or heavy metals
- * Made without formaldehyde
- * Made without PBDEs
- * Visit certipur.us to learn more.
- * Most of the fabrics used in our mattress covers meet the STANDARD 100 by OEKO-TEX® for manufacturing without the use of harmful substances, including cover fabrics made from natural bamboo and/or pure organic cotton.
- * Our suppliers use latex made from a natural/synthetic latex blend that is naturally anti-microbial and allergen resistant. It is made to the STANDARD 100 by OEKO-TEX® level for manufacturing without the use of harmful substances.
- * All of our foams are made without the use of PBDE flame-retardants, CFCs, lead, mercury, prohibited phthalates, and other potentially harmful materials. Soy-based foams are used in multiple product lines.
- * Our fire retardant barriers are made primarily from cotton or other cellulosic renewable fibers and use no harmful chemicals or processes. *All of our insulator pads are made from virgin recycled garment clips.
- * All remnant scrap of mattress ticking, foam, wood, steel, and plastic is recycled.
- * Mattress plants and suppliers are located near our customers to minimize transportation costs and fuel consumption.
- * We have reduced secondary packaging to less than 5% of product weight.
- * All our products are manufactured on a “Just in Time” schedule, reducing unnecessary energy use, minimizing waste, and allowing for less warehousing.
Why Our Suppliers Foam is better than Memory Foam
Unwind in 3 Easy Steps