Collection: Pillow page collection
Sorry, there are no products in this collection
10 Year Warranty
Why is Prime Sleep Better?
Every mattress across our portfolio is a result of longstanding sleep innovation with comfort and quality in mind.
Adaptive and Conforming
Layers of Memory Foam offer advanced pressure point relief to eliminate restlessness and provide a more peaceful sleep.
Our High Density memory foam layers reduce motion transfer, resulting in a night of undisturbed rest.
Enhanced Weight Distribution
All of our mattress' support systems are designed for all-over body support and long-lasting comfort.
Highly Breathable Comfort
Experienced cool, dry and breathable comfort as a result of with our latest air flow technology. Cooling gel is infused directly into a breathable foam designed to promote airflow and heat dissipation.
Our Commitment to Consumers and Environmental Sustainability
We constantly strive to attain the highest standards in everything we do. You can depend on us in continuously conducting market research to select innovative sleep solutions for you, while ensuring environmental sustainability and our social responsibilities.
- Our suppliers adhere to the highest standards for product quality and safety. Our products are assembled from finished components and all our foam has been certified by CertiPUR-US® and is tested to be:
- * Low emission (VOCs) for indoor air quality
- * Made without prohibited phthalates
- * Made without ozone depleters (no CFCs)
- * Made without mercury, lead, or heavy metals
- * Made without formaldehyde
- * Made without PBDEs
- * Visit certipur.us to learn more.
- * Most of the fabrics used in our mattress covers meet the STANDARD 100 by OEKO-TEX® for manufacturing without the use of harmful substances, including cover fabrics made from natural bamboo and/or pure organic cotton.
- * Our suppliers use latex made from a natural/synthetic latex blend that is naturally anti-microbial and allergen resistant. It is made to the STANDARD 100 by OEKO-TEX® level for manufacturing without the use of harmful substances.
- * All of our foams are made without the use of PBDE flame-retardants, CFCs, lead, mercury, prohibited phthalates, and other potentially harmful materials. Soy-based foams are used in multiple product lines.
- * Our fire retardant barriers are made primarily from cotton or other cellulosic renewable fibers and use no harmful chemicals or processes. *All of our insulator pads are made from virgin recycled garment clips.
- * All remnant scrap of mattress ticking, foam, wood, steel, and plastic is recycled.
- * Mattress plants and suppliers are located near our customers to minimize transportation costs and fuel consumption.
- * We have reduced secondary packaging to less than 5% of product weight.
- * All our products are manufactured on a “Just in Time” schedule, reducing unnecessary energy use, minimizing waste, and allowing for less warehousing.
Why Our Suppliers Foam is better than Memory Foam
Prime Sleep Foam
No added pressure
Prime Sleep foam lowers pressure point tension through its open cell structure and its sensitivity to temperature. This allows it to adjust faster to your body, thus promoting comfort and freedom of movement.
Traditional memory foam uses a combination of body heat and weight to conform itself to the body. This means it needs heat accumulation to relieve pressure points.
Cool as a breeze
Cooling gel is infused directly into a breathable foam designed to promote airflow and heat dissipation.
Too hot to sleep
Traditional memory foam is heat activated. It requires heat to mold to your body's shape, which also means it locks in heat.
Long lasting & durable
Because of the open cell structure and infused cooling technology, Prime Sleep foam is able to maintain its shape and purpose, out-lasting all other mattresses in the market.
Breaks down faster
Heat activated compression of traditional memory foam causes accelerated material breakdown. Over time traditional foam looses its integrity and it does not retain its vitality as Prime Sleep foam does.